Al Horner was a U.S. Navy SEAL and learned valuable lessons about personal safety. A friend asked him to share those lessons with his daughter and a group of young women departing for college. The young women and their mothers felt so good about the training that they told other women. Word of mouth growth continued and we have trained over 10,000 class participants, all based on referrals from one caring woman to another.
Class content includes:
* Who/What/When/Where and How assaults happen.
* The sequence of events prior to and during an attack.
* What to do when a weapon is involved.
* Precautions around cars.
* Use of safety tools to stack the odds in your favor.
* The simple, yet most effective defense moves to escape regardless of age, size or fitness level.
This is not a martial arts class. It is presentation based, with a mildly physical segment.
Cost is $79 per person, which includes a copy of the NOT ME book.
BRX Friends s & Family Discount: Enter BRX20 at check-out for 20% off!
Pre-registration is required! http://www.notmetraining.com/training/register/52
All minors are required to attend alongside a paid adult.
Content is appropriate for females ages 16+